Helping people to change their lives, maximizing every possible source of help.
National Center providing preventive services of domestic violence.
Support and protection to receivers of violence.
Support and guidance to users of violence.
CREATION OF A MORE HUMANE SOCIETY
- Prevention of domestic violence.
- Provide direct help to people experiencing or exercising domestic violence.
- Provide shelter and protection to victims of domestic violence.
- Provide information and support to battered women through counseling.
- Provide theoretical and practical training to people who are interested in offering their voluntary help.
- Provide information and raise awareness to competent authorities and citizens about the social phenomenon of domestic violence.
- Locate shortcomings and weaknesses in legislation and formal procedures and submit suggestions to the related national services in order to undertake correctional measures and develop a wider policy of domestic violence.